Highest Quality Robotic Workstation Tips
Low Retention Tips Made of Strongest Materials
NanoScreen manufactures and distributes a comprehensive line of premium pipette tips for robotic applications using 96 and 384 channel heads.
Only NanoScreen offers all of the benefits below:
- Very Low Retention – High polish techniques and the highest grade of polypropylene available
- Highest Quality – Manufactured and packaged under strict clean room conditions. Each tip is inspected for defects, uniformity, and straightness.
- Trouble-Free Tip Loading – All tips are completely discharged of static electricity during the packaging process.
- Meets 8 Important Quality Standards – Each order includes a Certificate of conformity.
- Aerosol Barrier – Filter tips for 384 channel heads retain a true 30 µL capacity while protecting from aerosols in ultra-sensitive applications
P Series Pipette Tips
Our P Series 10µL and 30µL 384 channel tips are designed for use with CCS Packard/PerkinElmer, Evolution P3, Janus, MiniTrak, PlateTrak, Beckman Multimek, and NanoScreen refurbished Multimek liquid handlers using NanoScreen 384 P30 and PerkinElmer 384 P30 or I30-MDT dispense heads. All tips are available in several styles: non-sterile, sterile and aerosol barrier. Tips come in a case pack configuration that contains 19,200 tips (50 racks each with 384 tips). Special quad rack configurations are available upon request.